• Managing the trees and shrubs, – pruning, staking, thinning and felling
• Cutting and strimming in the Woodland Park around seats, along the arena seating, around the main entrance, and in Rowdon Valley Wood keeping the paths clear
• Hedge trimming – mainly an autumn activity (supporting the main contracted hedge cutting by tractor)
• Hay making – cutting and clearing the hay from the wildflower meadow area (usually in September)
• Boardwalk and bridge maintenance in Rowdon Valley Wood
Anyone is very welcome to come along and help – and apart from the satisfaction of doing the job itself, you will also be rewarded with coffee and flapjacks at elevenses! Not all jobs require strength and stamina, there are plenty of less strenuous tasks that need doing. Details of planned working parties will be updated on the website, and for those of you who would like to be directly informed please provide your e-mail address and you will be included in the e-mail circulation providing advance notice of work party dates.
Mowing Team: Mike Harding 01647-252130 email@example.com
Other Work Parties: David Price 01647 252181 firstname.lastname@example.org